Just wanted to give you an update on tarot readings.
Readings are still open for the time being (see here for details!), but I have a bit of a backlog, because I am writing up detailed (1000 word+) reading summaries for everyone.
If you’re still waiting for a reading, I promise to get to you as soon as I can. If you would still like a reading, please send me an Ask with your question and you’ll be put in my reading queue. I imagine I should be up to date by the end of this week.
Tarot Readings - Now Open
As many of you know, I’ve been reading tarot on-and-off for about 10 years now. Recently I’ve been taking an excellent tarot course at Wonderworks with Monica Bordirksy. I’ve learned a lot and now I need to put my lessons into further practice.
I am still not an expert and make no claims to be one, but I am knowledgeable (and definitely intuitive), and in order to grow into a better reader I need to practice reading for more people! I love reading for friends, but I’d also like to read for people who are outside of my immediate social circle, because not knowing anything about the situation beforehand presents more of an interesting challenge.
Right now I’m offering free, short readings (e.g. about one one specific topic or situation) to help further hone my skills. So, do you have a burning question that needs to be answered?
Depending on how much interest I receive, I am happy to try to do readings via Skype, email, or I am also happy to just send it to your ask box. (Or if you’re in Toronto we can even maybe do it in person and drink tea!)
If you interested: please send me an ask with your e-mail address, please indicate if you have a deck preference, your question, and we can figure it out from there!
This is going to be fun!
Things you should know, if you request a reading - my ethics as a reader:
1) I do not “spy” on other people or invade the privacy of third parties. I can only tell you about what is going on in your situation, not about what is going on in other people’s lives. A question such as “Why is Jane Doe behaving this way towards me?” can be rephrased to be less invasive, such as “What can I do about the way Jane Doe is treating me?” The second question gives you an answer about what you can control, whereas the first question does not.
2) I will be honest and straight-forward with you about what I see in the cards. I tend to be a fairly optimistic reader though (predicting doom and gloom is not my deal), and even if I see a potentially negative situation, I will do my best to tell you the opportunities that a can come out it.
3) I will never say you “must” do anything, my advice is given based on what I read in the cards, from on the question you ask. What you choose to do with that advice is up to you. The more specific the question is, the more specific the answer will be. If you ask a vague question, you may receive a somewhat general answer.
2) Tarot is not a substitute for professional psychological counseling, medical or legal advice.
4) All readings are confidential, and I will not disclose your questions or the advice offered to anyone else. However, I am obligated to contact the appropriate authorities if you disclose to me that you have committed or planning to commit a serious crime (theft/assault/murder etc.), or if are indicating a desire to commit suicide.
5) I only read for people above 16 years of age.